Beer Bread combines two of my favorite things, beer and bread add cheese and you’ve got a serious triumvirate. Here are 13 of the best beer bread recipes ranging from a simple 5 ingredient beer bread, to sweet beer breads, to the everything bagel of beer breads with cheese, bacon and jalapeños. There are two types of bread recipes, quick bread--think banana bread and bread that uses yeast and must have time to rise, but the best part is we all of the recipes we showcase here are easy--no kneading necessary. Take a look...
View full article →
How do you make truly tasty corned beef and cabbage? We did the testing so you can be the star of your St. Patty’s Day party!
We tried traditional recipes with water and broth as well as recipes with beer of course! And the winner is…
Smoked Porter Beershake (makes 3 or 4, depending on the size of your glasses)
What you need:
- 1 ice cream sandwich (I used Eskimo Pie I.C. Sandwiches, not regular Eskimo Pies)
- 4-6 ounces porter or stout (I used Stone Smoked Porter) - more is not necessarily better
- 1 scoop vanilla bean ice cream, softened
- 6-8 ounces milk, just enough to help the blender blend
How you do it:
2. Pour milkshake into glasses and serve and ENJOY!